Cyan Dye can be used to change the look of your Minecraft homestead. You can only manufacture this colour by combining it with another dye, however it looks wonderful if you want a cooler tone for your lair.
How To Make Cyan Dye in Minecraft: Its Necessary Ingredients
Cyan Dye is a rather simple process, despite being a secondary hue that necessitates the use of other dyes in the production process. Get some Blue Dye and some Green Dye first.
Blue Dye can be made from either Lapis Lazuli or a Cornflower, both of which can be placed on any crafting grid. Put some cactus blocks in an oven at high heat for a few minutes to get green dye.
Once you have those materials, you can make Cyan Dye by mixing Blue Dye with Green Dye. There will be two Cyan Dyes produced for every one Blue and one Green that are used.
Tips on Sourcing Cornflowers, Lapis Lazuli, and Cactus
Lapis Lazuli is the most elusive of these. If you’re looking for Lapis Lazuli Ore blocks, you’ll have to dig pretty darn deep. Fortunately, you may expect to get anything from four to nine Lapis Lazuli pieces for every block of this blue ore you mine.
In the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft, Lapis Lazuli can be substituted for Blue Dye in a number of crafting recipes. One ounce of blue dye can be made from a single piece of lapis lazuli.
Cornflowers are common in the Flower Forest, Meadow, and Grassland ecosystems. In contrast to the surrounding greenery, their brilliant blue petals stand out. Cornflowers, like Lapis Lazuli, can be exchanged for blue dye at a rate of one for one.
Cactuses are typical in arid environments. So, start your search in an area with a Desert biome. Also common in Badland ecosystems are cacti.
As they can grow to be two or three blocks in height, they are easily visible from afar. Cooking one block of cactus yields one green dye.
Possible Applications of Cyan Dye
When selecting where and when Cyan Dye should be used, it is important to keep the desired effect in mind. Cyan Dye, for instance, is a great way to accent mostly green or blue spaces.
However, there are no restrictions on how you can achieve a desired aesthetic in Minecraft, so feel free to play about until you discover something you like.
Terrorizing Crowds Where You Immediately Perish
- With Cyan Dye in your inventory, you can alter the hue of a few non-craftable items.
- Cyan dye can be used to give sheep a cyan sheen on their fleece.
- Cyan Dye can be used to colour the collars of domesticated cats and wolves cyan.
Uses for Cyan Dye in Various Crafts
Cyan dye can also be used in a variety of other creative processes. Here are some general guidelines for working with dyes of any hue.
- Beds and Cyan Dye can be mixed to create Cyan Beds.
- Cyan Candles are created by combining regular candles with cyan dye.
- Make some Cyan Concrete Powder by mixing in some cyan dye when you mix your next batch of powdered concrete.
- It is possible to add cyan particle effects when making fireworks by using cyan dye.
- Blocks of glass can be coloured cyan by adding cyan dye, creating cyan stained glass.
- You can make your own Cyan Stained Glass Panes by combining Glass Panes with Cyan Dye.
- You may manufacture Cyan Terracotta by mixing terracotta bricks with cyan dye.
- To create Cyan Wool, simply mix Wool building pieces with Cyan Dye.
- Cyan Shulker Boxes are created when regular Shulker Boxes are dyed with Cyan.